Volunteers are essential to fulfilling the mission and vision of Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice. We need volunteers to fill roles in our main office, Celia’s House, and The HUB (Hospice Unique Boutique). Thank you for your interest. All roles contribute to creating a sanctuary for those at the end-of-life.
Celia’s House in Holmes Park
Our Residence for Hospice & Palliative Care
- Resident Support Volunteers
- Front Desk Greeters
- Kitchen Support
- Maintenance Volunteer
- Enrichment Activities ie: music, massage, pet therapy
Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice
Main Administrative Office
- Social Media
- Office Support
- Event Hospitality
We will happily answer questions about the above volunteer opportunities. For Celia’s House or the office call 541-500-8911 or email Eleanor Crescenzi at email@example.com. If you are ready to submit an application, please download and return this Volunteer Application [PDF]. Applications can be returned via email, regular mail, or in person at Celia’s House, 217 S. Modoc Ave., Medford, OR 97504
The Hospice Unique Boutique
Volunteers like you are the life force of The HUB and there are many areas where you can make a difference. We encourage you to come in to see the store and learn how you can share your special talents. We will match your talent and available time with store operations.
- Receiving donations
- Sorting, cleaning, pricing donations
- Merchandising (working with the manager to create a boutique atmosphere)
- Cashiering, greeting customers, sharing our mission, and completing sales
- Donations pick up
- Furniture delivery
- General outside clean up (i.e.sweep parking lot, rake leaves)
- Hospitality help with events held at the Hospice Unique Boutique
Feel free to email TheHUB@sofriendsofhospice.org or call us at (541) 488-7805. We will be happy to talk to you about volunteer opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Our organization is made strong by support of dedicated people like you.