Volunteers are essential to fulfilling the mission and vision of Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice. We need volunteers to fill roles in our main office, Celia’s House, and The HUB (Hospice Unique Boutique). Thank you for your interest. All roles contribute to creating a sanctuary for those at the end of life.
We will happily answer questions about the above volunteer opportunities. For Celia’s House or the office call 541-500-8911 ext. 312 or email Brie Belanger at email@example.com.
If you are ready to submit an application, please download and return this Volunteer Application, Background Check Form, Confidentiality Policy, Photograph & Video Release Form, along with a copy of photo ID. Applications can be returned via email, regular mail, or in person at Celia’s House, 217 S. Modoc Ave., Medford, OR 97504
Celia’s House in Holmes Park – Our Residence for Hospice & Palliative Care
- Resident Support Volunteers (RSV)
- Front-desk greeters
- Kitchen Support
- Maintenance volunteer
- Enrichment Activities i.e.: music, massage, aroma therapy, pet therapy
Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice – Main Administrative Office
- Communication / Marketing support
- Office Support
The HUB – The Hospice Unique Boutique
Volunteers like you are the life force of The HUB and there are many areas where you can make a difference. We encourage you to come in to see the store and learn how you can share your special talents. We will match your talent and available time with store operations.
- Receiving donations
- Sorting, cleaning, pricing donations
- Merchandising (working with the manager to create a boutique atmosphere)
- Cashiering, greeting customers, sharing our mission, and completing sales
- Donations pick up
- Furniture delivery
- General outside clean up (i.e. sweep parking lot, rake leaves)
- Hospitality help with events held at the Hospice Unique Boutique
If you are interested in volunteering at The HUB, please email Jessica Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-488-7805.
Email us at theHUB@sofriendsofhospice.org or call us at (541) 488-7805 if you have questions. We will be happy to talk to you about volunteer opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Our organization is made strong by support of dedicated people like you.