The mission of Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice is to sustain Celia’s House, to ensure dying individuals and their families are exceptionally cared for, and to promote broader knowledge on the benefits of end-of-life palliative care throughout our community.
Our vision is to create a community which understands and transforms the dying process into a time of opportunity for meaningful closure—with support offered to each dying person, their family, and to the dedicated caregivers who serve them.
- Providing comfort (physical, emotional and spiritual care)
- Nurturing and teaching a culture of compassion
- Respecting the uniqueness, dignity, and preferences of each individual
- Seeking to be as inclusive as our resources and sustainability allow
- Listening for, and honoring each person’s experience
- Supporting the healing of grief and personal relationships