Celia’s House Features:
- Serene home-like environment for residents and families
- Private resident room each with its own handicap accessible bathroom, patio or balcony, TV, lounge chair and enough space to accommodate loved ones
- A bright sunroom, family lounge, dining room, and family kitchenette to gather, visit and rest
- A light-filled sanctuary library for reading and contemplation
- A gracious living room for music, large groups, and garden views
- Two acres of botanical gardens and paths for renewal
Explore Our Resident Rooms
This upstairs room features views of the Rogue Valley, morning sunshine, and a Juliet balcony.
This downstairs room features a patio with direct access to the backyard as well as beautiful garden views.