Celia’s House in Holmes Park is located in the beautiful Holmes Park in East Medford.
Address: 217 S. Modoc Ave Medford, OR 97504
- From the north or south on I-5 take exit 27
- Turn onto Highland Dr following signs for Barnett Rd
- Continue on Highland Dr to the traffic circle
- At the traffic circle take the first exit onto Siskiyou Blvd
- Continue on Siskiyou to S. Modoc Ave (if you pass Hoover Elementary, you have gone too far East)
- Turn Left on S. Modoc Ave.
- Celia’s House is the driveway on the right just after the large open field.
Celia’s House in Holmes Park is our resident’s home while they are staying with us. They are welcome to have visitors anytime they wish, however in an effort to maintain a quiet and safe environment, our main gates are closed between 8 pm and 6 am each day. If family or friends are visiting during these hours please request the gate code from a member of our staff.
During COVID-19 restrictions our hospice residents are limited to two visitors at a time. All visitors are subject to a temperature screening and required to wear a mask upon entry into the building. We are asking that visitors arrive between 9AM and 5PM weekdays and 10AM and 2PM weekends to facilitate screening. Thank you.