For each chapter of our lives, we choose different paths. To choose the path for our final journey, it is helpful to know what is available in our community for end-of-life care.
- Learn about living at Celia’s House
- Learn about Southern Oregon-based end-of-life care programs.
- Discover resources, videos, and education concerning advance care planning, palliative, hospice and bereavement services.
- Read about tools to help comfort and care for your loved ones during their final journey.
- Find details about how to support Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice by volunteering, donating, or giving goods to the Hospice Unique Boutique.
This website helps Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice fulfill its mission to both raise awareness and provide financial support for end-of-life care programs through collaboration with our Rogue Valley community.
Thanks for visiting.