We know you have a choice for hospice care. As hospice professionals, we are honored to be invited into your home at such a sacred time.
Home Hospice Care Serving Jackson and Josephine Counties
Medical Director: Molly Gramley,MD
Hospice Director: Lorry Boone, Lorraine.Boone@providence.org
Providence Hospice offers expert, compassionate care to people in the last six months of life when curative treatments are no longer effective or desirable. Our hospice services focus on comfort care and quality of life.
Complimentary Therapies: Music-Thanatology, Massage
Volunteer Support Services
- Providing respite care
- Visiting with the patient
- Giving social support to the patient’s loved ones
- Helping to write a life review or recording an oral history
- Writing letters or journal entries for the patient
- Taking people to medical appointments
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
- Doing light household or yard chores
- Providing child care
- Running errands
- Helping with pet care
Contact Susan Cooper at 541-732-6532
Our Bereavement program supports grieving people as they cope with the loss of their loved ones. This includes regular mailings and calls throughout the year following your loss. Bereavement Support Group also available.