WinterSpring Center for Transforming Grief and Loss provides grief support and education for children, youth and adults throughout Jackson County. Building on twenty years of service, WinterSpring also informs and trains schools, employers, helping professionals and community groups about the grief experience. The only organization in the Rogue Valley specializing in these issues, WinterSpring sets the area standard of excellence in education and compassionate support.
WinterSpring is a non-profit corporation staffed primarily by volunteers, consisting of dedicated and concerned bereaved persons, professionals, lay persons and community leaders.
Click here to go to WinterSpring’s website or call WinterSpring at (541) 552-0620 to learn more.
- Bereavement groups
- General Bereavement classes
- Bereaved Parents group
- Healing from Suicide group
- Children’s group
- Mother Loss group
- Family Divorce Support Program
- School-based Teen groups
- One-on-one support by trained volunteers for teens and adults dealing with life-threatening illness or bereavement
- Community Bereavement Education
- Semi-annual Educational Series for volunteers and community members
- Speakers Bureau
- Information & Referral
- Resource Library of books and videos for clients; reading room for community members
- Educational presentations to Businesses, Agencies, Schools and Community Groups